Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Welcome to Miss'goldenBakers!

Today, I officially make a blog about baking. Here, you won't be disappointing in my cooking. I'll share every recipes that I have made. If you wants to taste my own cooking, you can just make an order to me but NO DELIVERY OKAY! Maybe in special cases; only then I'll consider ^_^.
(p/s : I live in Shah Alam. )
Kek Lapis Sarawak ^_^ (Feel free to try)
Lapis India (Cadbury) & Lapis India Cheese (Cadbury)

Well, as you can see, I am a chocolate lover. Therefore, all my cooking here will based on chocolate. ^_^ nyummy... I lurve it!! Do you???


So friends, hope you enjoy my blog and I will absolutely enjoying blogging with all of you !!




Lots Of Lurve,
~Alia~




p/s: there's online order form on the right side of this page. Any enguiries or anything you want you can ask me ok!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment